Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Currently





I really love college football. This is fun time with my husband

My daughter was home from her job in NYC, my son home from Texas A&M. We spent lots of time with my brother and his family and our friends.  Christmas was relaxed and fun.

My life isn't perfect-- but I can see God's hand in it.

I love decorating the house--- but hate taking it down.

I really need to spend time in my closet--maybe that can be my summer job.

My family has always eaten homemade tamales for Christmas Eve.  This year Matt got us some from a little Mexican shack under a railroad bridge-- he swears they have a current health department inspection.  These were the best tamales ever--they were wrapped in banana leaves not corn husks!




3 comments:

  1. Happy 2014! Sounds like it is off to a relaxing start. Enjoy the time with your family! :) Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean up is always the worst! But you feel so much better when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Mexican food and for Thanksgiving we don't do a turkey, but instead we make tacos, and enchiladas. I love doing something different than what is normal, plus I don't enjoy turkey! I hope that you have a great start to 2014!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade

    ReplyDelete